August 2013

August 2013
Photo by KME Photography

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A few stories

Now that I am home with the boys for the summer, I catch more of their funny quotes. I have a few to share today, and I think they all happened just this week!

One night this week I went to visit a good friend's new baby. As I was heading out the door, Brecken said, "Have fun seeing the baby! Don't cough...Cover if you need to!" He is just so concerned :) The next morning, he asked me if I took any pictures of the baby to show him. (I didn't, so I guess I'm in trouble.)

I am tutoring a middle school student in math this summer, and another teacher friend is watching the boys for me while I tutor for an hour. She asked Brecken if he was going to preschool this year, and when he said yes, she asked him if he knew the name of it. He replied, "I'm not sure, but I think it's called 5th grade." He also randomly told her that his dad is bald...in some spots.

Finally tonight at dinner, Brecken said, "When you and Daddy die and go to heaven, I'm going to live in a house with Brielle." (Brielle is his very good friend from daycare and preschool.) I sure hope he's not thinking we're going to heaven anytime soon!

I'm sure there are more funnies, but I thought I better jot these lovelies down before I forget!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment