August 2013

August 2013
Photo by KME Photography

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Brecken can be so funny!

Brecken has really started to talk a lot more lately - more phrases/sentences instead of just a couple of words, and boy is he hilarious! He frequently makes us laugh out loud, and I just had to share the funniest thing I can remember from the past few days... I put him on his potty after breakfast yesterday morning, and as soon as he sat down, he looked at me and said, "I need book, please!" HAHAHAHA! I definitely laughed out loud. (It's funnier in person!) I did do just that and went and got a book to read to him. As soon as I finished, he said, "Different book." The funniest thing is that I don't think he's EVER seen anyone read on the pot, so I just have no idea where he got his from. I guess maybe males are just born reading on the pot? Hope this made you smile a bit. I'll do a Christmas post soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment