August 2013

August 2013
Photo by KME Photography

Monday, August 1, 2011

Fun Memories

A week ago, we spent the weekend up at my parents' cabin with almost all of my dad's side of the family. We do it one weekend every year, and it's always a GREAT time! We get pretty crazy at times, and sometimes I wonder what the in-laws are thinking (mainly D.J. and my cousin's wife, Amanda). They're probably thinking hmmmm...I don't think I realized how crazy this family is! Anyway, I just have to share this video from that weekend, but first I'll fill you in on the background...so about 2 weeks ago, I decided to teach/show Brecken how to roll down the hill in our backyard. Well he LOVED it, but what he loves MORE is getting Mommy to roll down the hill :) Now almost every time we go outside, he grabs my hand says, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" and points at the ground. Well the weekend at the cabin was no different. He got me to roll down the hill, then pretty soon he added Daddy. Guess who was next? "Bucka" (that's grandpa)! Brecken grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the hill. But what was even more funny was that he kept getting more and more people, but he didn't let the first people quit. We all had to roll down the hill every time! Here is the video of the final roll down the hill with all of the people that he slowly added one by one. You can see that I thought I was off the hook since I had already rolled down at least 3 times, but ohhhh no, he insisted that we ALL go down together.
Here are a few pictures from that weekend:
The Back-rub train



Happy 25th Anniversary, Kevin & Marcia!


Fishing with "Day" (Uncle David)

No comments:

Post a Comment