August 2013

August 2013
Photo by KME Photography

Friday, June 17, 2011

Gearing up for a CRAZY weekend!

Ok so most of our weekends are pretty busy, but this one is really going to be crazy! Both D.J. and I have relatives in town from out of state, so we will be splitting our weekend between two different places. We don't usually like to go to two places in one weekend especially now with a little one, but we're going to give it a shot. To make the trip a little easier, we're not leaving until tomorrow morning so that we don't have to unpack all of our stuff twice. We'll head up to Browerville to spend the day/evening there for the Hoelscher Barn Dance with many of DJ's relatives. Then around Brecken's bedtime, we'll head over to my parents' cabin near Brainerd (and hope and pray he sleeps on the way!) We'll spend Sunday with my family and get to see my relatives from California & Arizona. Plus, I'll be able to go waterskiing - YEA, that is definitely my favorite "hobby."

But before we head out of town, tonight we have a church picnic at a local park with lots of other young families. Speaking of that...I better go make my dish to share (and maybe start packing) while Brecken is asleep.
A few pictures from that crazy weekend -  Liana OR Amaya? (sorry!), Brecken, and Esther

Church picnic




The next few weekends will also be fun-filled, but busy. Next weekend is Browerville Days, and the following weekend we'll be celebrating the 4th of July with D.J.'s family at their lake place on Osakis. The weekend after that is our anniversary...but we haven't really thought that far ahead. Uff da, I'm exhausted just thinking about all the running, packing, and unpacking! So...off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment